Monday, September 26, 2011

Week 4 Insanity Workout Day 1

This is week four. Day 1. I am going to do pure cardio and cardio abs. I hope it won't be as hard as last time.I really don't like to do this cardio workout, and I wasn't really a big fan of boot camp workout, but ironically, the more I do it and the farther I got along with this program, the more I like it. It is a JOKE!
Good Luck.



Doing cardio workout is a necessity for developing a lean abs and muscular body. Now, right in front of me it's this best cardio workout I have ever done, so
I am going to take advantage of it.

Pure cardio is a non-repeat workout, meaning that all and do each exercise one time and you can move on to the next one.

This seems to make the workout more fun to play with.

Cardio abs, it's nice to sit down after an intense workout from  pure cardio, and the best thing about cardio is there are no crunches.


Shuan T: Transformation of your body with 60 days with Insanity!











Power By: http://alexsfitnessblog023.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment