Monday, October 3, 2011

Insanity Week Five Recovery

Okay, sow after four weeks of insane behind me I am heading into my Day 1 Recovery Week.Wow. Even the word recovery make me feel more eased. Like I said in my last past, I had put an extreme amount of efforts into this training, and it looked pretty exciting. It was definitely different that the workout I had done over the past and I am definitely geared for recovery. As I started with those jump rope, switch heel things I was hoping for some jogging in place, I feel I am in control. Recovery is more slow paced and I did enjoy that. I still sweat and got my heart rate up for sure. You do a lot of different movements and I guess somehow help me to explode different movement my body can do. Because 6 days of anything can get boring real fast so Shuan T mixes it up all bit for you. There are also tiny little breaks between exercise and Shaun T will give you 30 seconds to breathe. Of course you can hop right into it if you know how.


First Month. I lost 6 pounds. It was a good start. Let me get some rest this week, please.

Let's See How others are doing



Power By: http://alexsfitnessblog023.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment